More than 500+ Companies Trust Integritas
What Is an Identity check?
An identity check is a procedure by which employers can verify their identity, which also confirms the accuracy of the information that a person has provided about themselves. When it comes to employee verification, the situation has evolved dramatically in recent years. The standards and regulations governing identity verification, KYC, and AML legislation have changed as a result of global technological advancement and a trend toward digital solutions. onboarding is one of the most common use cases for digital identity verification technologies. Proper KYC checks conducted at the start of a relationship between an employee and employer provide transparency, increase safety, and reduce the danger of fraudulent activities. Identity verification technologies are also used to accurately check users’ ages.
Data authentication of an individual’s identification document, such as a passport, national identity card, or driver’s license, is often required for the identity check process. If there is one thing that a business has to be confident of, it’s about verifying identity details about the candidates being considered for a job. After all, if a candidate lies to you about their identity, there is a good chance they will also lie to you about other aspects of their candidacy. Checking someone’s identity is the first step in any background check since it allows authorities to verify the most basic and significant details.
Why Choose Identity Check Check Services
Integritas offers identity check services that allow for an initial evaluation of where your candidates or employees have been in the past and to verify whether the candidate-submitted information is genuine. These services are offered to protect your business from potential liability. Our clients can rest easy with the information these reports provide.
Integritas screens and confirms the authenticity of a candidate’s identity by using its one-of-a-kind network to verify every government-issued identification document, including the passport, Adhar card, driving license, etc that the candidate submits in concern.
The client provides information about candidates, which might be a hard or soft copy. An identity document is any document that can be used to authenticate characteristics of a person’s identification and can be used legally. Regions that do not have formal identification documents may need informal documents for identity screening during the background check process. In India, valid forms of identification include:
- A passport.
- A permanent account number (PAN) card.
- A voter identification card.
- A driver’s license.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us immediately
Importance of Education Check
An identity check verifies the existence of a genuine person behind a process and establishes whether or not that person is who they claim they are. Because of this, it is impossible for any third party to create a counterfeit identity, perpetrate fraud, or carry out a process in the identity of another individual without their authorization.
Here are some of the points regarding the Importance of identity checks:
- When hiring new employees, trust is one of the essential qualities to look for. New employees must establish trust in their employer regarding their skills, knowledge, and motivation. It is comforting to be able to verify verifiable information since it provides a stable base for establishing trust with one another. When applying for jobs, people often lie on their resumes about their employment experience, degrees, and credentials. However, a candidate might also manipulate information about the identification or personal data. It is very recommended that the identification document be screened.
- Screening an individual’s identity check should always be the first step in any background check procedure. Verifying the details that a candidate has provided about themselves and determining whether or not they have been honest should be the major goals of an identity check.
- If not, you should probably rethink the decision to hire them. Some candidates may use a fake name in an attempt to hide potentially dangerous or criminal pasts, real educational credentials, or criminal records. Some candidates may also do this in an attempt to avoid detection.
- If you complete background screening using information that is based on a fraudulent identity, it is possible that you will not get an accurate report on the candidate and that you will exclude candidates who have high professional productivity. So if you perform
- Since most criminal records are organized by name, date of birth, and current or permanent address, an identity check on a potential employee is of the utmost importance. It is possible that one of the candidates has a criminal background and that they have adopted a fake identity to hide their prior offenses. If this is the case, then the candidate should be avoided.
Other Addon Verification as per Client's need
GET IN TOUCH
and provide you the best solution.